Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bayern Blog

This somehow became more of a homepage than a blog. I'd been wanting to make a site to put up a list of my husbands publications, and I thought I'd combine it with the class project. Let me just say in my defense that I am not one of those people who goes nuts and sends pics of their kids all over the place. BUT I find that people seem to think they have to ask me to send pics of my son, and then I have to bother sending them, and then they feel obliged to say something nice about how he looks. And worse: my mother-in-law has threatened to come and visit more often because she wants to see how her grandson develops. So I decided to make a blog where the family abroad can follow him along in his development. Since I just got a Mac I used the iWeb program, which turns out to be very Web 1.0 - it wouldn't really allow me to do anything fancy like cool widgets, voting, etc. But I did include a Google Ad to see if that would make me easier to google...

No comments:

RSS Video