Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reviews and Ratings

My site picks are ones that rely on reviews and ratings. Amazon and epinions are good. I also like Zagat which expanded on what they already accomplished in print by soliciting opinions from “us”. However I still admit to using the print guide and so do a lot of people I know (they do have zagat-to-go for your phone, etc., but I don’t know anyone who has used it). For travel information, I’ve used Trip Advisor. The site is easy to use. It combines information on travel deals with user opinions and ratings. Users can post reviews, photos and video and ask questions. They can also create “goLists” and travel blogs. There are a lot of other good travel sites, but this one usually has the most posts and the most recent.

No comments:

RSS Video